Monday, June 4

Simple Woman's Daybook for June 4


For today June 4
Outside my window.....the skies are cloudy and gray with a chance of rain. 

I am thinking.....that a rain shower would be a very good thing now that the garden is planted.

I am thankful.....for those who love the Lord who challenge me in my walk with Him.

I am wearing.....denim capris, a t-shirt with flowers on it, a fleece over it, and fuzzy socks.

I am hearing.....the birds outside my window although they are quieter than usual.  Must be the gray skies.

I am wondering.....if I should call my eye doctor AGAIN as my second pair of progressive lenses still aren't quite right. Maybe I should forego progressive lenses altogether and use two pairs of glasses?

I am creating.....a quilt for my grandson.

I am going.....to run a multitude of errands today.

I am reading.....my Bible and trying to catch up on my daily readings for the year.

I am praying.....for a young woman who is struggling with a very difficult decision.

I am remembering.....how much I love having my hands in the dirt as I finish up my gardening work.

I am hoping.....the medication my daughter-in-law has now will get rid of her itchy rash which has been so bothersome for weeks.  


On my mind.....is my "to do" list next to the computer which is a mile or two long.

From the learning rooms.....I need to find time to finish up our final corrections so I can say we're DONE!

I am learning....that God always has a better plan than me so I need to let Him work things out.

Noticing that.....the woods is completely green now.  It's been a slow process of leafing out this spring.

I am looking forward to.....next week as this week is sooooo busy!

Pondering these words....."Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day." ~ Sally Koch

From the kitchen.....is a new season of rhubarb desserts.

Around the house....are flip flops here, there, and everywhere.  


One of my favorite things.....is picking fresh flowers around the yard.  My peonies are just starting to open!


A few plans for the rest of the week.....include a bit of work, teaching a training session, sewing goodie bags, traveling for a college orientation day with a son, finishing up the flowerbeds, and a golf classic at the end of the week.  

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....
I love my Johnny Jump-ups that spring up with their cheery faces.

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating in the May daybook or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

randi said...

Funny, because I am sitting here hoping for rain too. There is thunder in the distance so I am hoping it makes it's way to our yard and garden!

mom said...

The rain never fell here today, so maybe tomorrow with the slight chance in the forecast. The garden is getting dusty so we really do need RAIN! Hope you get some, too, Randi!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin