Friday, July 20

be unceasing

"Scripture teaches us that there is not one truth on which Christ insisted more frequently, both with His disciples and with those who came seeking His help, than the absolute necessity of faith and its unlimited possibilities.  And experience has taught us that there is nothing in which we come so short as the simple and absolute trust in God to literally fulfill in us all that He has promised.  A life in the abiding presence must be a life of unceasing faith." ~ Andrew Murray


The walk of faith sometimes seems like a long and often weary path where we frequently can't see beyond the next curve in the trail.  Be unceasing in your trust of His plan and purpose for your life.  He is walking with you and He is faithful!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

LaughingLady said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I keep reminding myself that even when things are going well, we STILL can't see around the next curve, but sometimes, it sure feels like life is more out of control than others! I know it's an illusion, but my, we sure do place an awful lot of faith in our OWN plans, don't we??

Deanna said...

I'm not familar with Andrew Murrary, but I do agree about the power of our faith. I cling to the One who saved me, as He continues to strengthen me in the Faith.

Blessings to you in Jesus!
You're welcome to vist at my blog anytime :)

mom said...

You're right, Tammi! We can NEVER see around the curve whether things are going well or not. Hadn't really thought about that before....

And thanks for stopping, Deanna!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin