Friday, July 6

Do you know Him?

This morning my devotional took me to reading chapter five in the book of Revelations.  Although I've read these verses before, I was really struck by verses 11 - 13:

"Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, 'Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!' And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the seas, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!'"

These verses reminded me of God's promise to Abraham of descendants as numerous as grains of sand or stars in the sky.  Sooooooooo many that they cannot be humanly counted. I mean, can numbers like that even come close to being comprehended?  Yet, those are the kind of numbers that will be worshiping and praising the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!

It immediately made me think of a video that we've seen at church and which, of course, can be found on YouTube.  Do you know Him?  
Do you know Him? That's my King! He is worthy!


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Benaliza Dacumos said...

wow! very inspirational:) U've been so religious huh? Godbless ma'am and hope to see more posts from you!

mom said...

Thanks for stopping AND your encouragement! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin