Wednesday, September 12

a solid step


Nothing before, nothing behind;
The steps of Faith
Fall on the seeming void, and find
The rock beneath.
~John Greenleaf Whittier

Steps of faith are sometimes so very hard to take.  And yet, when you obediently take a step - even when it feels like you are in the middle of nowhere - God provides a landing place that is solid.  Why is it solid?  Because God is more than a rock:

"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;  my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn (strength) of my salvation, my stronghold." ~ Psalm 18:2

There!  Knowing all of that can only give you more courage to take the step of faith the Lord is asking you to take.  Go for it!  He's solidly there for YOU!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~  

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

THANKS!!

Kimmie

mom said...

You're welcome!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin