Thursday, October 4

peaceful in chaos

"Don't mistake predictability for peace: some of life's most important moments are born of chaos." ~ Terri Trespicio

Reading this yesterday actually gave me some peace.  Life for me has been anything but predictable over the last month.  In fact, chaos would be more close to the truth. There is no doubt that this is a defining moment in the life of our family as I've been steadily pondering pondering pondering before the Lord.  

Wise counsel was given to me in the midst of chaos.  Seek God's peace for your life because HE will protect and guard your heart and mind on the battlefield.

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:7 

That kind of peace truly is something the world cannot offer me.  That kind of peace doesn't even come with predictability as it only comes from God whether life is calm or bumpy.  That kind of peace allows you to sleep at night and work at day.  That kind of peace comes even in the midst of tears knowing He will never leave me nor forsake me.  That kind of peace will still be with me after this important moment born of chaos passes by and moves on.

And knowing that peace makes me very thankful on this day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin