Thursday, November 1

for everything

"For everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven." ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1

Such an appropriate verse for so many things in my life right now!  The next verse speaks about those things that have been more pressing in my life at the moment:

"A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted." ~ Ecclesiastes 3:2

This past week I have plucked up almost all of the things in my garden from tomato cages to shovels and hoes to the last of the kohlrabi.  The only thing left standing in my garden at the moment is the flower plants which I need to pop the heads off with the hope of some seeds for next year's garden.  

But even that may not get done because I'm more concerned about the "a time to be born" part of that verse.  It was always hard enough to figure out the starts and stops of my own laboring body, but let me tell you that trying to do it from afar for my daughter is even harder! Like this morning as we've been texting back and forth of about some possible labor signs. Grandbaby number five is due to arrive any day now and it keeps my heart a'prayin' and thanking God for this wonderful gift about to enter our world!  Of course I'm a'prayin' more that I can make it there in time to watch this baby's entry into the world.  

Never a dull moment during this season of life!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin