Monday, November 19

Simple Woman's Daybook for November 19



For November 19

Outside my window.....the skies are cloudy gray with a chill to the air.

I am thinking.....about how I somehow missed doing a daybook in October and am enjoying taking a quiet moment to do one for November.

I am thankful.....for the safe arrival of a beautiful healthy wonderful grandson.

I am wearing.....a pair of jeans, a long sleeved green shirt, my bright hoodie, and warm socks.

I am hearing.....the dog snoring a few feet away.

I am wondering.....why my new watch already has a dead battery.

I am creating.....a list of Christmas ideas.

I am going.....to snuggle in and watch a movie with my girls tonight.

I am reading.....the book "When Life Comes Undone" by T.J. and Mary Ann Addington.

I am praying.....for God's wisdom and His will in some decision making I have ahead.

I am remembering.....a Thanksgiving many years ago when I met my inlaws and husband's family for the first time.

I am hoping.....this mild weather stays a bit longer because I'm not a fan of COLD.

On my mind.....is wrapping up some necessary paperwork which has been extremely time consuming.

From the learning rooms.....we are using this week to school instead of taking it off as planned.  Have to catch up on studies after taking some baby time off.

I am learning....that there are many broken hearts all around me that only God can mend. 

Noticing that.....my clothes are getting tighter and I need to get back into my walking routine.  NOW.  

I am looking forward to.....spending time with some of my family over Thanksgiving.

Pondering these words....."If I could look at myself from God's perspective, what would I see as my true needs?" ~ Oswald Chambers

From the kitchen.....there will be fresh pies baking soon! Yippeeeee!

Around the house....are hooded sweatshirts here and there. I think we need a separate closet for all the girls hooded sweatshirts!

One of my favorite things.....is sitting by the warmth of the woodburner.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....include a memorial service, some work, house cleaning, pie baking, THANKSGIVING with family, and a baby shower.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....

Actually, I'm sharing TWO pictures with you.  My daughter was recently in a high school play and had the fun of wearing TWO different amazingly fun hats.  The second picture has the fog of the moor mingling into the picture.

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating in the November daybook or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook today :) I have pies to bake this week too.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Bobbie said...

Snuggle in and watch a movie... sounds like the perfect evening!

mom said...

Yay for pies, Theresa!

And we did snuggle in for a movie last night, Bobbie, and I even stayed awake ;-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin