Saturday, December 1

go and tell

"Go home to thy friends and tell them how great things the Lord has done for thee." ~ Mark 5:19

Such an interesting verse for December.  Such an interesting passage of Scripture that goes with it as all the previous verses from the beginning of chapter five until this verse in Mark tell about the demon possessed man and the herd of pigs.  

December.  My mind went from the celebration of the baby in the manger to this passage for the month.  Huh?  

And yet what can impact the unbelieving world around me most during this advent season?  Telling them about the Savior of the world who came as a baby in the manger OR telling them about the Savior of the world who comes to bring new life and healing to everyone who believes in Him?

That takes away the "Huh?", doesn't it?

Do use this advent season as a perfect time to go and tell others about the great things the Lord has done for YOU!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

YeJin Jang said...

Thank you for sharing. This is actually my first time commenting on someone else's blog, that I am not familiar with, and I am glad that I came across your blog.
As I was reading, it reminded me, somehow, when my pastor had said that Paul prayed and thanked God for the churches or people that had supported him. He also told us that we should Thank God for His son, the life, and strength each day. Thank you for reminding me and giving me a challenge.

mom said...

Thank you for stopping by AND commenting! Sharing your thankful heart is a wonderful way to tell others about Jesus :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin