Thursday, February 28

more than a handful

Contrary to what some may be thinking who are regular readers of this blog, I have NOT been spending the month hibernating like our cat.  In fact, I was kind of surprised to discover that what typically feels like the longest month of the year actually felt quite short when I realized that almost a whole month had passed since I last posted.  It's not that I haven't tried.  There's more than a handful of post drafts that were started yet never finished because life kept interrupting.  Over and over and over again.

It's been a hard month.  A challenging month.  A stretching month. I can also say it's been a hard winter.  A challenging winter.  A stretching winter.  And yet through all of it I can continue to say....God is faithful.  God is faithful.  God is faithful.  

He's faithful even when I'd like to step away from the world and curl up in a ball and sleep like my cat.  God provides the strength for each step I take and for that I am very thankful. 

How 'bout you?  Surviving the winter?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~



2 comments:

Lynda said...

I'm choosing to hibernate like your cat, btw he/she is adorable. God is faithful and it's wonderful hearing from you. Blessings!

mom said...

Thanks for stopping by, Lynda! Your profile picture is so beautiful. Wish I was sitting on an ocean beach right about now.....

:-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin