Wednesday, October 9

all the alls

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

When this - one of my favorite Bible verses - popped up in my devotional this morning I smiled.  Almost immediately after that I sighed.  

I know it.  I believe it.  And sometimes it's hard to live it.
I'd prefer for God to simply shine His light down on the way I should go.  Give me a great big arrow that makes my path sure and steady.
Hey, sometimes I'd even take one of these little arrows on the pathway.

Instead God prefers that we trust Him with all our heart....AND in all our ways acknowledge Him.  

All our heart.  All our ways.  Always Him.

Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest things to do. Yet the simplest things often bring us the greatest blessings at the end of the day.  Or should I say at the end of the path?

All our heart.  All our ways.  Always Him.  Encourage one another along the path of wanting to live this out in their lives!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin