Friday, November 1

Five Minute Friday - Grace



Here's my five minutes for the word of the week:

GRACE

A friend with tears in her eyes said to me this past week......"How do people who don't know God get through these kinds of things?"   

How indeed do they?

God's grace carries us through all the challenges of life.  His grace is undeserved, unearned, unmerited, and FREE to all those who believe in the name of Jesus Christ.  It's available 24/7.  And it pulls us through the tough times because it comes wrapped up in His love.

It's that sense of peace that comes from those middle of the night can't sleep times of talking to Him.

It's that bit of encouragement that comes from an unexpected phone call or note in the mail.

It's that sliver of sunshine on a gray November day.

It's that whisper of "I love you, mom!" when tears are flowing down your face.

It's that unforeseen answer to prayer that reveals that God was listening and His plan was better than yours.


Why?  Because His grace reveals His unchanging love for me through thick and thin.  And for that I am very thankful on this first day of November!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Lizzy Grae said...

Beautiful! So glad I stopped by. Blessings :)

LaughingLady said...

Amen! I saw today's 5-Minute Friday writing assignment and decided to pass ~ I think it would take more than five minutes to figure out where or how to start writing about GRACE!! You did a great job. :)

Dianna said...

Beautiful explanation of GRACE! So much to be thankful for.

mom said...

Five minutes really isn't enough to even begin to touch on grace, eh? It's interesting, Tammi, because I saw last week's word and decided to pass.....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin