Saturday, November 23

in the pink of schooling

I think because we've home schooled for a bazillion years, it's just part of life around here.  I tend not to tell you when I'm doing laundry or making a sandwich or running to the post office.  So, there doesn't seem to be much of  a reason to tell you when we're doing school.  You know, like five days of every week.  Until.....
.....something interesting happens that makes me smile.  Like yesterday when I was sitting next to my youngest working on correcting her schoolwork for the week and smiling every time I'd glance at her bright pink wig.  There's no way I'd be able to concentrate on a single thing if *I* were wearing that wig! And can you imagine what people would say if *I* were wearing that wig!  Boy, that makes me giggle even more!

Yup, just another flexible kind of fun thing I love about home schooling!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Dianna said...

I really enjoy coming here to visit with you, Tammy. I think so much of it has to do with the manner in which you present your material for your posts. I LOVED this...and I was sitting here trying to imagine you wearing that bright pink wig! ~chuckle~.

mom said...

Awww, thanks, Dianna! Your comment encouraged ME!

My oldest daughter read this post and has offered to put pink highlights into my hair! I told her maybe next summer

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin