Friday, December 27

three days in one

Catching up on my photo a day challenge with three days in one.   I forgot to take a picture yesterday, so I guess I'll still be in catching up mode today!

Day 23 - presents under the tree

wrapped and ready

Since our main family Christmas celebration is closer to New Year's Day, our present pile typically isn't too huge for Christmas.  We like to make it look like more presents though by wrapping every little thing!

Day 24 - favorite Holiday tradition

fondue

A holiday tradition that began in my growing up years was having a fondue supper after the Christmas Eve worship service.  That tradition has continued in our home and is a relaxing lingering way to spend the evening since the kids are usually over-excited about the next day.

Day 25 morning

the edge of the wrappings

We had already picked up all the torn wrapping paper and stacked boxes by the time I remembered to take a picture. Here's the edge of the Christmas day wrapping papers.  It's always an amazing thing to consider all the time and energy that is put into gifts only to have the unwrapping time take moments.

My hope is that you are enjoying this holiday time with your family!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin