Wednesday, May 14

a hint of yellow

There was just a small hint of yellow along the driveway fence when I arrived home at suppertime tonight.  A quick trip out the door after eating to take a couple pictures of the first flowers to blossom this spring - daffodils!  A quick trip back in the door after taking a couple of pictures as it's still unseasonably cool here with a few lingering roadside snowbanks slowly melting away.  

My heart continues to long for warmth and sunshine and SPRING!

Is it spring at your house?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

LaughingLady said...

ARGH, doesn't it feel like it will NEVER come this year??? Even our warm days have an unwelcome coolness to the air. Seriously, sometimes I think if it wasn't for the power of the sun this time of year, our temps would still be below freezing!!

Tammy said...

Yup, yup, yup! Same here! I keep thinking....when will spring ever really get here?!? It is my favorite season and I'm concerned it'll skip right over spring and jump into summer.

Stay warm, my friend!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin