Saturday, May 31

choose to be inspired


"I am learning every day to allow the space where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me." ~ Tracee Ellis Ross

Life is quite a journey. The older you get, the more you understand that there's a lot more to learn and continue to refine especially when you allow God to be the molder of your life.  Decisions made in the past play into your present, but you don't have to let them define your future.  It may mean walking through difficult territory as you address consequences of past decisions, but don't be afraid of taking a hard look at that.  Accept it for what it is, learn from it, and allow it to inspire you as you trust God to change you into who HE wants you to be.  

Spring into new life!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin