Monday, June 16

Daybooking in June

For June 16

Outside my window.....the skies are bright blue and cloudless.  Temperatures are expected to get into the low 80's. Sounds like a perfect summer day to me!

I am thinking.....about how very quickly our household has gone from lots of people to hardly anyone (or at least it feels that way).

I am thankful.....that absolutely nothing can separate me from the love of God.

I am wearing....an old t-shirt and old jeans as I need to mow the lawn this morning.

I am hearing.....music from the birds outside my window.

I am wondering.....how my daughter and the mission team are doing as they minister down in Guatemala.  And each time I wonder, I pray for them.

I am creating.....a list of tasks for each day of this week as it's so busy and I don't want to forget a single thing.

I am going.....to have to stay home today until the FedEx man comes since apparently there's a package coming that needs a signature.  I hope he stops this morning as I have a lot of errands to run today around town.

I am reading....."The Red Sea Rules" by Robert J. Morgan

I am praying.....for our former youth pastor's family as they are suddenly and quite unexpectedly challenged by a diagnosis of leukemia in their adopted six year old daughter.

I am remembering.....how awful mosquitoes are!  They really haven't been bad for a few years, but are apparently making up for it this year with an abundant attacking army.

I am hoping.....we can get the little Mantis tiller going one more year.  It is invaluable in keeping up with the weeds in the garden.

On my mind.....is how to find enough time to do all the things I want to do?  I finally feel motivated to do several projects, but now time is a factor.

From the learning rooms.....I'm working on the high school transcripts of my college bound daughter.

I am learning....some tips that should help me run a little faster.  We'll see if they work.

Noticing that.....my hair is getting too long for summer.  I need a haircut!

I am looking forward to.....having family come home in a couple of weeks.

Pondering these words....."We are far worse than we ever imagined, and far more loved than we could ever dream." ~ Tim Keller

From the kitchen.....it's wonderful to have fresh produce available again.

Around the house....are boxes of things as we are cleaning and sorting through years of STUFF.

One of my favorite things.....are freshly picked flowers!  (no surprise there, eh?)

A few plans for the rest of the week.....include lawn mowing, transferring pictures from my phone to my laptop, a couple days of work, planting my seed flowers, some running, traveling with my daughter for a couple of days of college orientation, and a golf event at the end of the week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....
Pink lilac flower buds almost ready to open.

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating in the June daybook or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin