Tuesday, July 22

perfectly prepared

"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts into our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see." ~Corrie ten Boom

I read that quote and immediately said to myself....truth.

The older I get, the more I can look back pinpointing certain experiences and certain people during certain times of my life that were key in preparing me for an unknown unfolding future.  That thought takes me directly back to a Bible study I did a long time ago by Henry Blackaby - Experiencing God - where he wrote about how God is always at work around you. 

Life is constantly in motion for His purposes which means there are no coincidences or random encounters.  

Oh sure, they may definitely seem like it at the time.  But trust me, you'll look back someday and be able to pinpoint certain experiences and certain people during certain times in you life which will give you an "AHA!" moment of Godbumps.   Really big Godbumps.

Simply because that's how amazingly cool God is.  

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin