Monday, August 25

berry thankful


Look at what someone blessed me with recently - a full case (12 jars) of jams and jellies using assorted berries!  A volunteer who works with me has been busy all summer picking picking picking berries and preserving them for the winter.  She knew that I haven't had time to pick anything, let alone have the time to make jams or jellies so she brought this wonderful surprise along with her to the office.

What a wonderful thing to be thankful for, eh?!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Mrs. Pedersen said...

Yum! I would love somer berry jams and scones, soon. :)

keri said...

Mmmm!!! Well, if your shrinking family won't be able to eat all that, I know a family that could help you out. ;)

Tammy said...

Yum about jam and scones!

I will have to bring a few jars along when I see you, Ker, as it's more than we can eat :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin