Wednesday, October 1

31 days of Five Minute Free Writes


As much as I enjoy writing, the past few years have been so full of life that finding time to sit down and record my thoughts continually eludes me.  Too many things jumbling around in my head all the time and little time to sort them out.  

So when Kate offered this little twist on the typical Five Minute Friday, it sounded like a good challenge to me to hopefully get me thinking and writing more again.  This option did allow you to write on your own topic or theme for  five minutes for 31 days, but honestly, my brain feels too tired to come up with something like that right now.  So forget about designing a button or word prompts; I'm going with what Kate has designed.  If you'd like to participate, check it out here   


Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin