Saturday, October 25

enjoy


::enjoy::

Enjoy life before it passes by too quickly!

It's nice to take a break from all the busyness and just hang out. That's what I'm doing for a long weekend as I spend time babysitting for three of my grandkids.  The traveling to do this was well worth it as the weather is absolutely gorgeous here for this late in the fall.  We've done a lot of outside  time — playing in the sandbox, swinging on the playground, chalk drawing on the sidewalk, and we even took a walk over to the library for the children's storyhour this morning.  I love listening to the chitter chatter of these little ones and realize how much I miss this age of curiosity and their simple viewpoint of the world around them.  It's like a breath of fresh air and I feel blessed to have this special time with them.  

Make sure you take a break from all that keeps you busy in life to soak in some time doing things you enjoy!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

*Participating in Five Minute Free Writes
  October 2014 - Day 25

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin