Monday, October 27

free

::free::

Free no more.


Ohhhh, he thought he was free as perhaps some of his former relatives did, too, as they roamed this new land with delights unheard of in their short lifetime.  But they were wandering in a land that did not welcome them because their freedom often left behind unwanted destruction.

Soooo, we leave for a few days and return home to his capture having missed the sound of the SNAP!

Yes, another mouse has met his demise within the house.  For the record, I believe the cat is up to four or five mice caught and I think my mouse trap is at two or three.  As you can see, I'm not a very good record keeper perhaps because I'm surprised by the number of mice in the house this fall.  I have no idea where they are getting in and am quite certain the cat and I will continue to be diligent in reducing their house population to zero.

Yes, the grass always looks greener inside the house, but if you're a mouse you need to stay outside in the green where the living is free.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

*Participating in Five Minute Free Writes
  October 2014 - Day 27

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin