Friday, October 31

leave this month

Today's Five Minute Free Write is a part of the regular Five Minute Friday.  If you are a writer and would like to join in, it's really quite simple to do.   Write for five minutes on the word of the day.  No editing.  Post it.  Link it up at Kate's Five Minute Friday Read the post before yours and be sure to leave an encouraging note behind.  This Friday, Kate has a special giveaway - three different books are available so be sure to check it out!  The word for today is LEAVE.  Ready?  Set? Write!

::leave::

Leave this month behind with a sense of accomplishment!

That is, *IF* you participated in the 31 Days of Writing in October and this is the 31st entry of the month for you.  It really is quite hard to believe that this is the last day of the challenge.  I hesitated even beginning this on October 1st knowing that it would definitely be hard to write here every day. And yet, the days have flown by.  The simplicity of using the word of the day chosen by Kate and only needing to write a minimal amount really was perfect for me.   It was actually enjoyable and I had fun checking out the word for the day each day. 

However, since I determined before I began that there's no way I could come up with my own theme for 31 days and did go with Kate's Five Minute Free Writes, I decided to give myself a specific challenge for each day.  Did any of my regular readers figure it out?

It has been a wonderful time of kindling some writing after a long spell of lifeless words, but it really is time to move onto the new essays of November as October takes leave.

Stop!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

*Participating in Five Minute Free Writes
  October 2014 - Day 31

1 comment:

Melissa R said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the 31-day challenge. I enjoyed it, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin