Saturday, November 29

yumonions

Remember that gluten free creamy mushroom soup I posted about the other day?  Well, it went into my green bean casserole recipe for Thanksgiving dinner and tasted great!  Of course, it certainly helped to come up with an option for the French fried onions in that recipe and I can say I found a great recipe for those over at The Country Basket ---> Gluten Free Crisp French Fried Onion Topping recipe


The recipe was easy to make (I used the Bisquick gluten free baking mix and used a large red onion) and the result was yummy.  I know that I had fewer onions on the plate when it was time to put the recipe together, so there were many snick snackers in my kitchen who confessed their taste testing and gave me their opinion. Thumbs up! 

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin