Monday, March 23

Daybooking in March


For March 23rd

Outside my window.....it is sunny today although only in the 30's for a high temperature.

I am thinking.....about Kara Tippett's impact on those watching her die with grace and dignity as her faith kept her heart steady to the end.

I am thankful.....for a sense that spring is coming as the snow keeps melting in the warmness of the sun.

I am wearing....my flowered jeans, a navy blue t-shirt, and a white hoodie thrown over it.

I am hearing.....music playing in the kitchen while the girls are baking.

I am wondering.....if my grandson will like the quilt I made for him which should arrive in their mail any day.

I am creating.....another quilt.  This one is for grandangel number five.

I am going.....to have to do some Easter sweets shopping as it's coming up quickly.  Best to do it early to get the best chocolate bunny selection.

I am reading.....not much of anything extra at the moment. Focusing on my devotional and Bible reading.

I am praying.....for one of my sons to hear soon about a summer internship position.  All in God's timing, but I'm excited to see where God will take him this summer.

I am remembering.....how wonderful the spring sunshine feels on your face.

I am hoping.....to play a few more games of four handed solitaire before a son heads out on to begin his career in a different state.

On my mind.....is how incredible God's grace really is.  I don't think we really grasp the enormity of it.

From the learning rooms.....we are excited to be in the last quarter of this school year. 

I am learning....that stepping outside my comfort zone is survivable.

Noticing that.....the need to load the woodburner in the morning isn't as urgent as it was all last month.  Nice to have a bit warmer nights right now.

I am looking forward to.....getting outside and raking the yard once the snow is gone.  Really, I am!

Pondering these words....."Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time." ~ Oswald Chambers

From the kitchen.....a new oreo kind of cookie recipe the girls are testing out today.

Around the house....are bobby pins.  I find them in the most random places.

One of my favorite things.....is walking through a fabric store.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....include quilt block cutting, some days at work, sending a son off on his life adventure, a chiropractic appointment, some business bookwork, and watching some sweet 16 basketball games at the end of the week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....
The mourning doves are amazingly already nesting.  Seems way too early and way too cold to me, but what do I know, right?

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating in the March daybook or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at The Simple Woman's Daybook  

As a P.S. - I just noticed there's new prompts for the daybook!  How fun!  I will have to use them next month.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'm ready for Spring to but here in MN we got dumped with snow yesterday. :) Thankfully it wont last long. I'm not looking forward raking though. ;)

I noticed a Mourning Dove last week feeding under the feeders. I wonder where he/she has gone now that all the snow is back.

Have a great week. I enjoyed visiting.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin