Wednesday, April 29

Daybooking in April


For today, April 29th

Outside my window....the skies are clear with stars popping everywhere, the spring peepers are peeping, and the moon is headed toward full.

I am thinking....about how to spend my summer vacation time.

I am thankful....for my children who I love to the moon and back.

I am wearing....an old t-shirt and jeans that were my after work raking attire.

I am creating....a quilt for a grandson that I'm cutting blocks and strips for and changing the design as I go.  It will be interesting to see what the quilt looks like when I'm finished.   

I am going....to look through my rubbermaid container that holds all my garden seeds to see what I need to purchase this spring.

I am wondering....how we will fit everything that my daughter took to college in the fall PLUS everything she has purchased throughout the school year back into our small car when she finishes up in a couple of weeks.

I am reading...."Your Beautiful Purpose" by Susie Larson

I am hoping....not to catch the nasty cold that is going around right now.

I am learning....that the battle is the Lord's and not mine.  

In my garden....the snow is finally all gone and it will soon be time for the first good tilling of the season.

In my kitchen....is a stack of dirty dishes.  Tis the season of more time outside than inside these days.

In the homeschool room....we are down to the last few weeks of schooling!

A favorite quote for today...."Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time." ~ Oswald Chambers

A peek into one of my days....


In the land of brown and dried leaves, a batch of daffodils were spotted today while raking which brightened my day.

One of my favorite things....is hearing my grands say "I love you, Bummy". 

From the board room....
Summer vintage floral gift tags
Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/121878733642238240/

Post script(this is where you will find a link that I found and simply wanted to pass along)....good stuff HERE about waiting. 

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook on this day. If you'd like to visit others who are participating in the end of April daybook or write a journal yourself, there's still a couple of days left in this month to stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin