Thursday, August 27

same thing looking back


Rarely do I ever do a Throw Back Thursday post here or anywhere, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity.  Over the past few weeks I've been doing a bit of deep cleaning and in the process ran across four issues of Seventeen from the year of 1974.  In the midst of my high school career, I apparently carved out time to read a few issues of this magazine.  It was a large-sized magazine with lots of glossy pictures.  What's interesting is the catchy titles back then could be on a magazine of today. Things like:

*Young America Today: Growing up in a Broken Home

*Dance Away Your Flab

*Can Love be Forever?

*Beauty Makeovers

*Surviving a Break-up & How to Bounce Back

*Fall Forecast of Great Looks

*Plus all the usual articles about music, movie stars, recipes, beauty products

Times really haven't changed much over the past 41 years, have they?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin